Price: Free Entry Time: (7.30pm)
Join us on Saturday, October 27th for a Halloween party to die for as we welcome the weird and the wonderful to enjoy a nightmare on Sir Thomas Street right here in the heart of Liverpool.
What’s on offer:
- Nightmare on Sir Thomas Street
- Halloween Party – Saturday 27th October from 7.30pm til late
- Free entry
- Live 80s band performing classic hits and some Halloween favourites
- Fancy dress highly recommended – best dressed wins a bottle of bubbly
- 2 for 1 on Halloween themed cocktails
Put on your best fancy dress or come as you are to this special fright night of music and merriment which is bound to be scarily good.
Entry is free as doors open at 7.30pm and there’ll even be an 80s band performing all the classic tunes from the decade of decadence along with a few Halloween hits thrown in.
What’s more, it’s 2-4-1 on all Halloween themed cocktails and the best-dressed dancer will also receive a bottle of bubbly!
For more information don’t be frightened to give us a call on: 0151 236 1366.